Take a "Cosmic Journey" into the paranormal such as your audience has never seen it before with this world-famous father-son investigative broadcast team: Award-winning newsman, bestselling author and
40-year veteran of paranormal research Paul F. Eno
and his visionary son and partner Ben Eno.
Programs are very affordable.
Make a profit for your school, organization, event, library,
religious group, country club or restaurant!
Co-op with other groups or colleges in your area.
(MEETING OR DINNER, 1 to 2 hours or more.
Individually tailored programs are available.)
1. LIVE CBS RADIO BROADCAST FROM YOUR SITE OR EVENT. Can you think of better exposure for yourself or your organization? Must be timed for the regular one-hour Sunday broadcast (7 p.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. Pacific). Show would be planned ahead to involve maximum audience interaction. You must have a hard-wired high-speed Internet connection. Paul & Ben will provide all other equipment.
2. THE BEST OF BEHIND THE PARANORMAL WITH PAUL & BEN ENO: The world's only father-son paranormal investigative broadcast team takes the audience through their own amazing cases but also their interviews and insights with the parade of distinguished international guests -- an extraordinary paranormal witnesses -- who regularly appear on their radio talk shows. Covers not only ghosts but UFOs, strange creatures
and other paranormal mysteries. Lots of surprises!
3. PARANORMAL CONNECTIONS: Experience the bizarre synchronicities between seemingly unrelated areas of the paranormal. Was that a ghost or an alien? Could that "orb" be a UFO or vice-versa? Why was one person seeing a Bigfoot while a mile away there was a UFO sighting? Is there one great, unifying truth or theory to explain it all?
4. SCIENCE, RELIGION AND THE PARANORMAL: Why are science and religion at odds? What do religions really teach about the paranormal and does it jive with the newest findings? What does science really think of the paranormal? Is there an afterlife? What are heaven and hell? This program will take your audience from one fascinating subject to another. Be prepared for a late evening!
5. BEHIND THE PARANORMAL - Paul's strange journey over 40+ years, from seminary studies and work with first-generation paranormal greats to eminent paranormal authority himself. Covers his most famous and amazing cases and how he arrived at his mind-expanding, utterly unique theories of the paranormal and unusual methods, and Ben's journey to join him. Crucial feature is a hard-hitting discussion of what the paranormal personally means for everyone in the audience. Can be localized i.e "Behind the Paranormal in the Ohio Valley..." etc.
DETAILS OF ALL APPEARANCES ARE INDIVIDUALLY NEGOTIATED.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT email@example.com
Paul appears with national talk-show host Jordan Rich at WBZ in Boston after their show on October 28, 2007.
Paul and his sons, Jonathan and Benjamin, appear with news anchor Brooke Smith after Paul's appearance on WVTM, Channel 13, the NBC affiliate in Birmingham, Ala., on July 6, 2007. Paul was in Birmingham to address the national convention of Mensa.
Paul appears with author and "psychic EMT" Sherri Lee Devereau on Good Morning Arizona during the "Turning Home Tour" in Phoenix in November 2006.
Paul appears with news anchor Rebecca Thomas on Channel 6, Palm Springs, California, during his 2006 Southwestern book tour.
Paul chats with producer David Garte before taping a segment for the History Channel in Quincy, Mass., in July 2005.
Paul tapes a segment for the Discovery Channels' "Curses of New England" in Newport, R.I., in August 2002.
As frequently happens when Paul speaks, unusual light affects are recorded by the camera, this time at the Learning Annex, San Diego, on February 28, 2006.
Paul enthralls the people of Prudence Island, R.I., at the town's Hope Brown Community Center on April 16, 2005.
The camera picks up some strange effects as Paul speaks at a reputedly haunted dormitory at Mt. Ida College, near Boston, Mass., in April 2004. The venue was the former dining room of the Shaw family, whose son, Col. Robert Gould Shaw, was immortalized in the Civil War film Glory.
The camera picks up more weird effects as Paul speaks at the Annual Paranormal Conference in Parkersburg, W.V., in August 2003.
Paul answers questions for an overflow crowd at the Lincoln, R.I., Public Library in October 2003.
Stars of the new feature-length film Multiverse, Paul or Paul & Ben have appeared on Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and George Noory,
the Discovery, Travel and History Channels, Hollywood's "AM Show" and PAX TV with Mike Horn, "Dr. Carole's Couch" with Dr. Carole Lieberman, "Mancow's Morning Madhouse" and other national talk shows.
and in the Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun, South China Daily News, Tampa Tribune, Rhode Island Monthly and many other publications around the world. Interactive programs for your group, conference or fundraising event.... and a guest your listeners/viewers will never forget!
Find out more: