Serious, reliable people are invited to become
reporters for the show.
As such, they can:
1) Report to the show via mail or e-mail any
current and notable phenomena in their own geographic areas they judge
to be paranormal or possibly so. This may include, but not be limited
to, UFO sightings or encounters, cryptids, unusually notable ghosts or
poltergeists, apparent time displacements, etc.
2) Take reasonable care to ensure the
accuracy of information.
3) Whenever possible, provide the show with
independent sources and witness contact information.
4) Whenever possible, provide the show with
photographic or recorded evidence of phenomena reported.
By returning this form, the applicant
certifies that he or she understands and agrees to the following:
1) There is no financial compensation or
expense reimbursement for being a reporter for Behind the Paranormal
2) The show reserves the right to accept or
reject any application without explanation.
3) All activities, travel or expenses
undertaken as a reporter for Behind the Paranormal are at the reporter's
4) All text, photos, recordings or other
media submitted to Behind the Paranormal by a reporter, and all rights
therein, remain the sole property of the reporter with the following
exception: Behind the Paranormal has the right to display the material
on the show and on websites owned by the show in perpetuity.
5) Unless the reporter informs the show
otherwise in writing, his or her full name and location may be used when
broadcasting or posting information or media the reporter provides.